If Life hands you lemons …
- Reckon that’ll come in handy. This scurvy is a bitch.
- Oh well isn’t Life a regular fancy lad, swanning about handing out lemons like he’s the King of Citrus.
- I don’t have room for another damn thing. Get ’em out of here.
- Lemonade? Like I’m just sitting on a mountain of sugar like some kind of sugar baron?
- Are they GMO free? Organic?
- Does Life even have a permit to distribute fresh fruit?
- Got a nice piece of fish here. Little olive oil. Little salt. Little lemon juice. Bing bang boom. Doesn’t get any better than that.
- Make lemonade. I guess.